PREPARE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR ISSUE
- Who are you and what’s your connection to your community?
- When did you decide protecting health care was important to you?
- How are you impacted by health care?
- If the ACA is repealed how would you or the people you care about be impacted
KNOW THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK, AND HOW
- Will Senator Alexander/Corker vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act without having a single town hall for constituents to ask questions about the new plan? (when they answer with ‘he is meeting with constituents all the time in the district’ your respond should be, “so is that a no? Will Senator Alexander/Corker vote to repeal healthcare without a single town hall or hearing?”)
- If whatever the final bill is opposed by the American Cancer Society will Senator Alexander/Corker pledge to vote No?
- Is Senator Alexander/Corker here? Can I talk with him? Can you get him on the phone?
AFTER YOUR VISIT
- Tweet, Post on Facebook photos/video of your visit and you talking about it – inspire others to join you in taking action. (Tweet to @ProtectMyCare)
- Help us gather intel on what you’re hearing, report back here what happened at your office visit and what you heard from staffers or the Senator (coming soon).